Social Firms Platform in the Czech Republic
is the open association for legal entities and individuals based in the Czech Republic which acknowledges the social firm model, i.e. the definition, the basic characteristics and the social firm standards.
To become a representative partner for the state and public sector representatives, banking institutions, academia, other institutions and the public, the mission will be:
- to promote the social firm model in the Czech Republic, i.e. the definition, the basic characteristics and the social firm standards
- to communicate and cooperate with the state and public sector, corporate sector, academia and public
- to give publicity to the social firm model and disseminate good practice examples
- to develop the network of social firms in the Czech republic
- to organize educational activities, seminars, conferences and excursions